Looks like fun! Kendra's bangs are grown out, and I like your hair, very cute!
What a busy day! Did you make the cake it looks Great?! You all were dressed so nice!
I don't think I ever even saw you at church--I love your dress!! Looks like Collin had quite a party. It might be the biggest one he has, unless his b-day falls on Easter again. You're so lucky to have family who can come.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Kendra's bangs are grown out, and I like your hair, very cute!
What a busy day! Did you make the cake it looks Great?! You all were dressed so nice!
I don't think I ever even saw you at church--I love your dress!!
Looks like Collin had quite a party. It might be the biggest one he has, unless his b-day falls on Easter again. You're so lucky to have family who can come.
Post a Comment