I was tagged by...Angie
Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're it!" and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person back, let her know when you've posted your blog so she can read your answers.
1) I eat cereal in the morning, but only with the minimum amount of milk possible...I don't like to have to drink it!
2) I was a spelling bee champ in grade school, and my family loves to give me a hard time about it.
3) I like to bake, especially cakes and cookies that are creative and look pretty.
4) When I was in swimming lessons, they would have us dive under the water to get coins....I would just use my nice long toes and pick them up...no one knew the difference as long as my hair was wet!
5) Trickling fountains and ponds make me have to GO.
6) I love back rubs.
7) I come up with the best ideas in the middle of the night ( I have been known to keep a paper and pen by the bed.)
8) I can't keep a pair of nice sunglasses to save my life.
9) I love the rare opportunity to sleep in.
10) I got my hair highlighted today for the second time in my life.
Tag...you're it!
Renee- I'm curious to see what you say!
Sara- I know some facts about you, but I'm sure there are more that I don't know!
Mary Jo- I didn't get to know you that well when you were here, I'd like to learn more!
Julie- I'm sure there are lots of fun things I don't know!
Missy- You have to have some good ones, with all of your experience with boys!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
10 Things About Me
Posted by Bley's Blog at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
don't we get to see the highlights??? Can't wait to see you!!
Oh, and it was fun to read that stuff about you! I had heard the story about the long toes (plus, I've seen them):-)but I didn't know most of it. How fun!
Troy says I have monkey toes;) Thanks for tagging me!
Post a Comment