Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Night

My beautiful Cinderella...thank you Aunt Becky for the dress!
My cute little Pooh Bear...notice he had to have snacks to hold still for a picture! He loved getting candy, but then he would take it and put it in everyone else's bags..he likes to share.

Cinderella and her "prince charming"...she said Collin was her prince


The group ready to go


We even got to see miniature donkeys...Collin LOVED that, although we need to work on animal sounds a little more. He kept saying "moo"! Him and Kyle are buddies, so I thought it was cool that they were together for this picture.
Then we went to Wesley and Marjorie's and roasted hot dogs. It was a fun evening!






9 comments:

sixbehrs said...

She was a beautiful Cinderella! And her "prince" was pretty cute, too :-)

Anonymous said...

Kendra look SO BEAUTIFUL! Her hair looks great! Keep the boys away from her, hopefully Pooh Bear will scare them off! Pooh Bear is cute!

Blackmans said...

Kendra looks beautiful and Collin is the cutest Pooh Bear I have seen!!

Anonymous said...

What a great couple of costumes!

D

Anonymous said...

Kendra looked so pretty. I love her hair curled. Collin was adorable in the pooh costume. Teresa

The Rouse House said...

Very cute kids...and costumes! Kendra looks so grown up I had to do a double take!

Anonymous said...

What a princess and prince charming!! Cute costumes! Tammy

Walkers said...

It was great seeing you yesterday Tiffany. Your kids are cuties. I love Collin's red hair. I drove by your house on the way out of town. It looks great!! Hope to see you all soon!

The Maris' said...

Wow does Kendra look grown u, what is she 16?? Watch out boys.

Collin is such a cute pooh!
It makes me miss the dress up and all the candy:)