Thursday, November 8, 2007

Good Advice

I received some good advice from both my mom and my mother in law about Collin's plugs. They said that he may do better if Kendra had plugs. Sure enough, we had a much happier bath time tonight! Yea! We had quite a time getting them in, but once he was in the tub it went pretty smooth! Thank you for the good advice, and thank you all for your prayers!

5 comments:

sixbehrs said...

That's funny! I wouldn't have thought of that at all! Leave it to those experienced moms! I'm glad it helped.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it worked!! Isn't it amazing how kids think?!? Tammy

Wheeler Family said...

Nah, that's not why he decided to wear them, he thought they were cool tonight cause Aunt Nay told him they were cool this morning ;)

Good thing Kendra was a good sport about wearing plugs!

Anonymous said...

Too bad they aren't big and purple and look like plungers, we could call him Colin-Boy.. (Larry-Boy, get it?!?!) Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Dave