I made my typical mistake of "browsing" on Ebay the other day, and ended up having to get Collin a pair of Nike shoes. Hey, he didn't have any tennis shoes, so there really was a need! :) Anyway, he was really excited when they came, and doesn't want to take them off!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have a love/hate relationship with eBay - it's so fun! I bought what I think was a super cute purse/diaper bag off eBay a couple months ago...paid for it and then never got it. I was so excited about it that I still can't give up hope it might show up in the mail. I'm a little more cautious now!
The shoes are cute! Keep up the shopping:)
CUTE! I love baby shoes! :)
I heart new shoes too! Jack always walks nervously when we put different shoes on him. Gotta test them out.
Such a cute little boy in those new shoes, Tiff...
Dave
Oh how fun! Don't we all love shoes! I have to stay off of ebay too, it is addictive!
Post a Comment