Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Collin's Ouchy

Collin got his leg caught in the slide at the park last night, and we ended up taking him to the E.R. to have it checked out. They didn't xray it, because they say that in kids as young as him, there is too much cartilage, and it doesn't show much. The doctor didn't think anything was broken, just a little muscle strain. He cried a lot during the night, and isn't any better today. He won't stand on that leg, so it has been a trying day! Hopefully it is better soon. It's hard to see him hurting, and hard to carry his 21.6 pounds around everywhere!! :)

5 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

Hope he can start walking on it soon-sounds like it really hurts.

Anonymous said...

Ouchy...poor Collin! I hope he feels better soon and can start walking on it agian! Larissa

sixbehrs said...

Oh my goodness!!! I didn't realize that it was so bad! I feel terrible that we just left you there with him that hurt. I'm so, so sorry :-(

The Rouse House said...

So sorry...we're praying it heals fast and that he gets relief from the pain soon.

Anonymous said...

Must of been a hard day at the park. Kiersten fell off some play equipment too and hurt her foot also. Teresa