Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Break

Just a bunch of pictures of what we did on Christmas break with Kendra home. Kendra got a paint set for Christmas, and Collin already had a finger paint one, so they did a lot of painting together.
Hangin' out swinging and watching everything going on.
He loves to watch the older kids play.
Snow angels

Sledding

Renee got this outfit for Micah, so I had to get a picture of him in it.
He REALLY dislikes shoes....I have a terrible time getting them on his feet. Since I got these on, I thought I should get a picture of it! My friend Tiffany gave him these. I think they are so adorable.

Ready for another round of sledding.
Tummy time

1 comments:

The Rouse House said...

Lots to comment on in this post! Those snow angels look so fun! And the pictures of Micah in that swing make me just want to pick him up and snuggle him! Love those shoes too.