Love the blanket, that is adorable! So is Micah :)
Sooo cute!!! Is it my imagination, or is Micah getting a red tinge to his hair?? I guess I need to visit again so I can check it out in person!
I don't see any red in it in real life, only in certain pictures...maybe it's the light, not sure. He's changing so fast already. You are welcome anytime (if you are healthy. lol!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the blanket, that is adorable! So is Micah :)
Sooo cute!!! Is it my imagination, or is Micah getting a red tinge to his hair?? I guess I need to visit again so I can check it out in person!
I don't see any red in it in real life, only in certain pictures...maybe it's the light, not sure. He's changing so fast already. You are welcome anytime (if you are healthy. lol!)
Post a Comment