Since I now stay at home, Collin and I have been doing a lot of things together. We bake together, do dishes together, play trucks and trains, go for walks, paint, stamp.....it has been so much fun. He is constantly making me laugh with the things he says and does.
He really concentrates on his painting.
One afternoon Mike came home and said that he was going to the farm and asked if Collin could go. So, I quickly found some clothes that could get dirty. He looked down at them like this, and said "What is this shirt?" I told him it was a farm shirt. He made a face and said "Mom, I don't think some people would like to see me like this." Cracked me up!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
All About Collin
Posted by Bley's Blog at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a funny guy! Excited to see all of you soon!
Collin is too funny!
Post a Comment