Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Part 2

Here are some more Easter pictures. We went to Mike's parents for dinner. It was raining, so the kids had to hunt Easter eggs inside, but it was a fun time anyway!



I snapped this picture of Grandma and Papa.


The kids checking out their eggs.

Kendra got a new bike for Easter. She had learned how to ride without training wheels, and it was a bit small, so we let her pick one out. The only problem is that this one is just a tiny bit big for her right now, but I'm sure she will grow into it quickly.

Just a big cookie I decorated for Joy to give to Ashton. :)

A cookie bouquet I made to give to grandparents.

And, a picture of one of my flowers just for the fun of it!

4 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

Fun pictures, and it looks like you got your blog template to work! Cute!

Charlie said...

Don't worry. I bet Kendra will grow too big for this bike soon enough. They grow up too fast!
The cookies turned out AWESOME! You are very talented!

The Rouse House said...

Great new look! Such a cute family picture and your cookies look great, as always!!

sixbehrs said...

Great cookies!!!