We watched Maycee and Ashton last night. It was a great time all in all! The kids had fun, and we only had one trip to the E.R. (See bottom of post!)
Collin and Ashton enjoying some fruit "nacks".
They spent a good share of the time playing beauty shop....without scissors, of course. Just lots of water.
Collin and Ashton with their new hair do's!

Maycee and Kendra enjoying a movie, and popcorn. Speaking of popcorn....we had a little problem with that. Collin decided to poke a popcorn hull up his nose (really far), and Mike and I spent an eternity trying to get it out. Finally Mike had to take him to the emergency room to get it out. Who would have thought?! If you ask Collin where popcorn belongs now, he will say "MOUTH"!!

7 comments:
Fun pics! Collin is so funny :)
Thanks for watching the kids!
Hilarious!! I guess if you have to go to the ER better something up the nose than stitches!
Wow-I didn't know about this until now! Very interesting!
Do you mind if we list your blog address in our Breeze story on blogging this week? We're listing all the blogs with ties to Wauneta and Palisade in the paper this week with the story, then we'll provide links on our Web site too. If it's okay, send me an email at davejavu2@yahoo.com
Thanks!
BTW, your sister is the main subject for the story.
And...I asked Collin this morning where popcorn goes. He just smiled really big and pointed to his mouth. Then my son had a meltdown. So that was fun.
Fun Fun!! Gotta love boys. A couple years ago Koby stuck an appleseed in his ear. We had to run into the clinic! :)
Oh how scary, yet kind of funny!
The things that our little ones come up with. I can say I have never heard of that one up the nose.
Post a Comment