Saturday, December 8, 2007

Decorating For Christmas

Decorating for Christmas has been an ongoing thing at our house this year, we have done it gradually! Kendra and Collin have "helped", and it has been fun!

We just got our basement family room painted, and it looks so much more "homey" down there. That is where we have our Christmas together.


The tree downstairs
Some of the decorating we have done since getting it painted



We started a Bearfoots collection of sorts, they are so cute!


Kendra made these decorations with Grandma Margaret and at MOPS, so we had to hang them up.

I bought these gel gems to put in our big dining room window, thinking it would be fun for the kids, although I did not anticipate Collin tearing baby Jesus all up! I had to patch Him back together, and it will work for this year, but next year we may have an expanded set! We are missing the angel, because we had to move it out of his reach, and I cut off one Wise Man! You can see we have had some snow again outside!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is really beautiful. teresa

Anonymous said...

Kendra told me you guys had 2 trees. I hope Collin always loves Jesus like that and is always wanting Him!

Charlie said...

I love the Bearfoots! They look absolutely adorable!

The Rouse House said...

Your house looks so homey, and is decorated so nice!

Blackmans said...

You guys have been really busy! It looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!Tammy

The Maris' said...

The house is wonderful, I am sorry that I switched my background I did not realize you already had this one. Sorry tiff, I guess I am a copycat.

Wheeler Family said...

I like the paint color you picked-it just brought everything together so nice.