Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Projects At Our House

We have 2 projects going on at our house right now. Mike is putting new windows and siding on 2 sides of our house....something majorly needed. He also plans to put up a covered patio/play house of sorts in the back yard.

Here is Kendra digging out the weeds, so Daddy can get busy and pour cement for her playhouse!

New windows are in, now for the siding!





5 comments:

The Rouse House said...

I love the new look of your site! Can't wait to see pictures of Kendra's playhouse:)

sixbehrs said...

Nice layout! I enjoyed talking with you at the park. Thanks for going.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are making lots of new improvements to your house. I like the new look of your blog! Tammy

Anonymous said...

It will be really fun for Kendra and Collin to have a playhouse! Larissa

Anonymous said...

It is nice to know that Mike has such a big helper. Teresa