The month of February has brought 3 rounds of the stomach flu to our house. Kendra came down with it the third time on Tuesday morning, and Collin got it Tuesday evening...we have been home ever since trying to get well. Collin is doing better, but it just seems to hang on for Kendra...hopefully this is all over soon!!
I think I would go crazy, except for all of the friends and family I have that have encouraged me, and put up with my phone calls!
Friday, March 2, 2007
Our Days...
Posted by Bley's Blog at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just said a prayer for Kendra (and for you :-) Love, Sara
Ughhh...I'm so sorry. I hope everyone starts feeling better soon. Love & Prayers.
Yuck! We've avoided any bad illnesses so far (I hope I'm not jinxing myself!). Hope you get some spring weather soon that helps air it all out!
Post a Comment